Infrared inspections are non-destructive, highly efficient and provide a visual qualification of damaged areas of a flat roof. Infrared thermography is the only diagnostic technology that lets you instantly visualize and verify thermal performance. Our infrared cameras show you thermal problems, quantify them with precise non-contact temperature measurement, and document them automatically in seconds with professional easy-to-create IR reports.
Transcona Roofing can provide invaluable data that can save a building owner or insurance company many thousands of dollars. Our professional infrared testing substantially reduces your roof repair and replacement costs by:
- Targeting water damaged roof areas and wet insulation for effective repair
- Identifying sound roof sections for conservation
- Locating small concentrations of moisture before it causes serious damage
- Prevent costly roof replacements that are not officially warranted
- Improving specifications for more competitive bidding
- Providing independent, objective information about the actual condition of your roof system to help you make sound decisions based on fact, not opinions.
- Prolong the life of your roof with effective routine maintenance