Architectural Metals - Production Foreman/JourneymanRoles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide technical and leadership skills necessary to oversee and manage service jobs to the expectations of management
- Mobilization, Logistics, and Demobilization for ongoing and completed jobs
- Experience with sheet metal, cladding and aluminum systems
- Attendance at pre-construction meetings as required
- Material storage protection
- Oversee all aspects as related to installations including but not limited to safety, housekeeping, and workmanship quality.
- Insure that all specifications, shop drawings, and scope of work are being followed exactly
- Insure that all safety equipment is properly utilized at the job site
- Project reporting on a daily basis and as otherwise needed
- Maintain company vehicle as well as inventory of materials and equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Drivers license (class 5)
- Intermediate English skills
- Intermediate computer skills - Ability to use software and apps
- Ability to communicate with others effectively (verbal & written)
- Ability to lead & train new and existing crew members
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to follow safe work procedures
- Ability to operate construction machinery such as aerial lifts
- Ability to work long days, overtime and weekends when needed
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in the industry required.
Physical demands: This position may require occasional climbing, balancing, heavy lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to be on their feet for extended periods of time.
Pay Range: $32 - $40/HourApply Now